Take your gardening to the next level with a Hobby Greenhouse from Bennett Building Systems! Whether your goal is to produce garden-fresh vegetables or to pamper new landscaping shrubs, we can help you to increase harvest quality and quantities with this unique product.
Expand Your Growing Season
Our Hobby Greenhouse solution will add weeks to your growing season by helping you to control soil nutrients, increase resistance from disease, and provide greater protection from the elements.
Our Hobby Greenhouse units are produced in the sizes of: 8’ x 10’ and 8’ x 15’.
Engineered For Quality
The Bennett Hobby Greenhouse is made with the same high quality standards workmanship used to produce our many other portable buildings. Precisely manufactured polycarbonate panels and 2” x 3” galvanized tubing within the framing and door are hallmark features of this handcrafted product.
Steel Reinforced Door
As Shown Above
48" Integra – Poly – Window
Door / End Wall
- Treated System Of 2″ x 6″ Joist, 16″ On Center With 5/4 Decking Boards
- 1 Light, 1 GFI Receptacle, 1 Switch, Conduit
- 2nd GFI Receptacle On 8 x 15′ Unit
- Extra Shelving Can Be Built
- With Louvers And Switch
|8′ x 10′||8′ x 15′|
- No floor, Double Pressure Treated 2″ x 6″ PT
- 2″ x 3″ Galvanized Tubing
- 16″ Galvanized Tubing Frame With Wire
- 8′ x 10′ – 1 Shelf On Each Side
- 8′ x 15′ –1 Shelf On Each Side And 1 On End
Roofing & Siding
- Clear Polycarbonate Panel
- Green Only
- 48″ Single Plant Made Door (2″ x 3″ Galvanized Tubing, Window, and Polycarbonate Panel)
- 8′ x 10′ – 1 in Door
- 8′ x 15′ – 1 in Door and 1 in End Wall
- (1) Water Spigot on Rear End Wall
- Included in both sizes