Formerly named “The Bennett Bullet”, the Bennett Standard Garage is our lowest cost – lowest price metal storage unit designed for the owner with the largest storage needs and smallest budget. Options are very limited, but the Bennett Quality Standard can be seen in every unit we make, with sizes ranging from 12′ x 8′ to 12′ x 32′. Store your family’s bicycles, motorcycles, jet skis, and light ATV units in this “Easy to Access” portable facility.
Say goodbye to the boring backyard garage. The Bennett Standard Mini Garage provides a very good value for storage capacity, investment quality, and functionality.
Storage Capacity to Meet Your Needs
Our smallest unit (12’ x 8’) provides overflow space from your current garage, while our largest (12’ x 32’) portable building delivers 2650 cubic feet of storage capacity, equivalent to everything you could pack into three 17- foot U-Haul® trucks. Make everyone happy by removing all of the clutter in your current garage, and keeping it locked in a safe place.
The 6’ x 6’ roll-up door and siding are made with 29 Gauge Galvalume steel, enabling this unit to surpass the wind load design performance standards sanctioned by the International Code Council. One look at our 2” x 6” treated plywood flooring system and you can tell the Bennett quality difference. The unit is delivered with a 1/2 inch CDX treated plywood flooring, and can be further enhanced with 12″ on-center joists and 3/4″ decking to accommodate the weight-bearing needs of most any passenger truck or car. Finally, we select only the finest raw materials so that we can pass on to you the most compelling product warranties in the industry. (See Warranty section).
Steel Reinforced Doors
2″ x 6″Treated Floor System
IBC – Wind Certified
As Shown Above
- Additional Roll-Up Door (end wall only)
- Upgraded 5/8″ Tongue & Groove Treated Plywood
- 12″ On-Center Joists
- 3/4″ Decking to Accommodate Vehicle Storage.
- 24″ x 36″ Mill Finished (end wall only)
- 4″ x 16″ Vent(s)
|12′ x 8′||12′ x 20′|
|12′ x 10′||12′ x 24′|
|12′ x 12′||12′ x 28′|
|12′ x 16′||12′ x 32′|
Steel Siding Colors
Steel Trim Colors
Steel Roof Colors
- Runners – (2) Laminated Treated 2″x 6″ with a 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ Dado Notch for Floor Joist
- Perimeter Rails – 2″ x 6″ Treated
- Floor Joists – 2″x 6″ Treated 16″ On Center
- Fasteners – All Floor Joist Connected to Runners with #8 x 3″ Screw, Quantity 4 Per Joist. Two 2″ Lag Bolts Runner to Joist Connection Every 4′ of Runner.
- Floor Decking – 1/2″ CDX Treated Plywood
- Decking Fasteners – Hot-dipped Galvanized Ring Shank Nails
- Bottom Plates – 2″x 3″ Steel Tubing
- Uprights – 2″x 3″Steel Tubing at Maximum 4′ On Center
- Siding – 29 Guage Steel Galvalume
- Fasteners – 1/4″ – 14 x 3/4″ Self-Driving Screws with Control Seal Washers
- Fasteners – Hex Head #8 x 3/4″ Coated Screws
- Framing – 2″ x 3′ Steel Tubing “A” Frame
- Roofing – 29 Gauge Steel Horizontal A-Panel Metal Roof
- Fasteners – #8 x 1″ Coated Screws With Washers
- Fasteners – 1/4″ – 14 x 3/4″Self Drilling Fasteners With Control Seal Washers
- 6′ x 6″ White Roll-Up Metal Door
Steel Siding & Trim
Consolidated Systems Inc. provides Bennett Building Systems with a Limited Manufacturer Warranty that ranges from 10 to 30 years. For their Versa-Steel® 1029 materials, a 10-Year Limited Warranty is provided on Paint Integrity (cracking, peeling, checking, or flaking), Chalking, and Color Fading. For Versa-Steel® 4029 materials, this extends to a 30-Year Limited Warranty.
Limited 5-Year Factory Warranty from Bennett Building Systems against roof leaks, door and window leaks, or any issue related to defective workmanship in the assembly of the building. Download PDF.
The Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) listed is the estimated price of the Bennett Building Systems portable building that is illustrated in the “As Shown Above” section of each Product Description page. This price has been calculated based upon the size, features, and options listed and includes the delivery and set-up of the unit within 50 miles of our nearest retail location. The final installed price for a Bennett Building will depend upon the actual options selected, applicable taxes, and the location designated for the installation.
Rent-To-Own Pricing Disclaimer
As low as $117 per month
The Rent To Own (RTO) monthly payment listed is based upon the total cost for the Bennett Building Systems portable building that is illustrated in the “As Shown Above” section of each Product Description page. Assumptions used included a 48-month financing period and a 1 month down payment applied for delivery. A final rate will be calculated based upon any additional options selected, applicable taxes, RTO term, and actual down payment amount applied.