The Bennett Standard Utility Shed, also referred to the Dominator, is our lowest priced metal storage unit designed for the owner with the large storage needs and a small budget. Sizes and options are very limited, but the Bennett Quality Standard can be seen in every unit we make. Lock away your hazardous yard equipment, tools, garden supplies, and flammable materials in this “Easy to Access” facility.
Say goodbye to the boring backyard utility shed. The Bennett Standard Utility Shed provides a very good balance of storage capacity, style, investment quality, and functionality.
Storage Capacity to Meet Your Needs
Our smallest unit (10’ x 12’) provides almost 800 cubic feet of storage capacity, while our largest (12’ x 24’) portable building delivers nearly 2000 cubic feet of storage capacity.…. equivalent to everything you could pack into about five 10- foot U-Haul® trucks.
One look at our 2” x 6” pressure treated and waterproofed plywood flooring system or our steel reinforced doors and you can tell the Bennett quality difference. The unit is delivered with 5/8″ tongue and groove treated plywood flooring, providing outstanding weight-bearing capacity. Finally, we select only the finest raw materials so that we can pass on to you the most compelling product warranties in the industry. (See Warranty section).
Steel Reinforced Doors
2” X 6” Treated Floor System
“B” Lap Siding
As Shown Above
"B" Lap Steel
- 22″ x 36″ White Grid
- 4″ x 16″ Vents
- 48″ White “B” Lap Integra Door
- Electrical Tree: (1) Light; (1) Outlet; (1) Switch
|10′ x 12′||12′ x 16′|
|10′ x 16′||12′ x 20′|
|10′ x 20′||12′ x 24′|
|10′ x 24′|
Steel Siding Colors
Steel Trim Colors
Steel Roof Colors
- Each of 2 Runners is a Laminated & Treated 2″ x 6″ with a 1 – 1/2″ x 1 – 1/2″Dado Notch for the floor joist
- Perimeter Rails – 2″ x 6″ Treated
- Floor Joists – 2″x 6″ Treated 16″ On Center
- Fasteners – All Floor Joist Connected to Runners with #8 x 3″ Screw, Quantity – 4 Per Joist, 2 – 4″ Lag bolts attach runner to joist connection every 4′ of runner.
- Decking – 5/8″ Tongue & Groove Plywood
- Decking Fasteners – Hot Dipped Galvanized Ring Shank Nails
- Top/Bottom Plates: 2″ x 3″ #2 Southern Pines
- Studs: 2″ x 3″ #2Southern Pines 24″ On Center
- 29 Gauge Steel “B” Lap
- Framing – 2″ x 4″ “A” Truss – Engineered Design
- 29 Gauge Steel Galvalume Vertical A-Panel Metal Roof With Color Options
- 48″ “B” Lap Integra Door (Knob with lock and keys included).
Note: The Bennett Standard Utility Shed is not available for installation in the state of Florida.
Steel Siding & Trim
Consolidated Systems Inc. provides Bennett Building Systems with a Limited Manufacturer Warranty that ranges from 10 to 30 years. For their Versa-Steel® 1029 materials, a 10-Year Limited Warranty is provided on Paint Integrity (cracking, peeling, checking, or flaking), Chalking, and Color Fading. For Versa-Steel® 4029 materials, this extends to a 30-Year Limited Warranty.
Limited 5-Year Factory Warranty from Bennett Building Systems against roof leaks, door and window leaks, or any issue related to defective workmanship in the assembly of the building. Download PDF.
The Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) listed is the estimated price of the Bennett Building Systems portable building that is illustrated in the “As Shown Above” section of each Product Description page. This price has been calculated based upon the size, features, and options listed and includes the delivery and set-up of the unit within 50 miles of our nearest retail location. The final installed price for a Bennett Building will depend upon the actual options selected, applicable taxes, and the location designated for the installation.