The Elite Garage wooden portable building offers a full array of color, size, and feature options in a traditional gable roof design that is both attractive and HOA friendly. Store your family’s bicycles, motorcycles, jet skis, and light ATV units in this “Easy to Access” portable facility.
Say goodbye to the boring backyard garage. The Elite Mini Garage provides a very good balance of storage capacity, style, investment quality, and functionality.
Storage Capacity to Meet Your Needs
Our 10’ x 16’ unit provides almost 1100 cubic feet of storage capacity, while our largest (12’ x 36’) portable building delivers nearly 3000 cubic feet of storage capacity. Make everyone happy by removing all of the clutter in your current garage, and keeping it locked in a safe place.
Home Owner Association (HOA) Friendly Design
Zoning boards and HOAs often require storage buildings to be painted in colors that match your home, business or neighborhood standard. Bennett is proud to offer the Lexington Elite Series in the standard wood colors illustrated in the Color Tab section, or for a small fee we can color match a Sherwin-Williams color to your home or business. At no extra charge, select your choice of roofing material between steel or architectural grade shingling.
Bennett portable buildings surpass the wind load design performance standards sanctioned by the International Code Council. One look at our 2” x 6” treated plywood flooring system or our steel reinforced doors and you can tell the Bennett quality difference. Our flooring system can be further enhanced with 12″ on-center joists and 3/4″ decking to accommodate the weight-bearing needs of most any passenger truck or car. We select only the finest raw materials suppliers from such as Georgia-Pacific®, Owens-Corning®, LP® Building Products, and Sherwin-Williams®, so that we can pass on to you the most compelling product warranties in the industry. (See Warranty section).
Want more lighting, electrical outlets, windows, or a second loft? Need built-in shelving, a workbench, or an access ramp? Our Elite Mini Garage can be further customized with popular factory options or you can use your creativity after we install it at your home, to take your garage to the next level of storage function and enjoyment.
Steel Reinforced Doors
2" x 6" Treated Floor System
IBC – Wind Certified
As Shown Above
- T1-11 Siding (durable and long-lasting wood siding that has a Cedar stain)
- Features a Rough-Sawn Woodgrain Textured Face for a Beautiful Rustic Appearance (see colors)
- 36” Door (with/without 9-lite window)
- Single (48”) or Double (72”) Integra Door (steel re-enforced)
- 6′ x 6′, 8′ x 6′ and 8′ x 80″
- 12″ Center Joist, Treated 3/4″ Tongue & Groove Plywood For Vehicle Storage.
- Receptacle and Switch With Up To 3 Lights
Reflective Insulation – Bubble-Wrap
- Side Walls And Roof
- Pricing For Openings: < 4′ x 6′ and > 4′ x 6′ (custom opening – e.g. customer supplied/installed AC unit, doors, or windows)
8 Foot Side Wall
- On Utility Styled Units Only
- 4” x 16” Vent(s)
|8′ x 10′||12′ x 16′|
|8′ x 12′||12′ x 20′|
|8′ x 16′||12′ x 24′|
|10′ x 10′||12′ x 28′|
|10′ x 12′||12′ x 30′|
|10′ x 14′||12′ x 32′|
|10′ x 16′||12′ x 36′|
|10′ x 20′|
- Runners – (2) Laminated Pressure Treated 2″x 6″ with a 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ Dado Notch for floor joist
- Perimeter Rails – 2″ x 6″ Pressure Treated
- Floor Joists – 2″x 6″ Pressure Treated 16″ On Center
- Fasteners – All floor joist connected to runners with #8 x 3″ screw, quantity 2-3 per joist. 1-2 Lag bolts runner to joist connection every 4′ of runner.
- Flooring – 5/8″ Treated Plywood
- Decking Fasteners – Hot-dipped Galvanized ring shank nails
- Top/Bottom Plates – 2″x 4″ #1 Southern Yellow Pine
- Studs – 2″x 4″ #1 Southern Yellow Pine studs 24″ On Center
- Simpson H3 Tie Downs – Located at at the stud to top plate connection next to rafters where required by engineered plans.
- Siding – LP Smartside® or T1-11 Wood Standard
- Fasteners – Hot-dipped Galvanized Ring Shank Nails
- LP Smartside®
- Sherwin Williams Paint
- Framing – Engineered 2″ x 4″ Truss 2′ On Center
- Decking – 7/16″ OSB
- Roofing – 29 gauge Steel Galvalume Vertical A-Panel Metal Roof (Colors Optional)
- Steel Fasteners – #10 x 1″ Fasteners with Control Seal Washers
- For 8′ Wide Units -48″ Single Integra Wooden Door with Steel Reinforcement and Keyed Lock
- For 10′- 12′ Wide Units -72″ Double Integra Wooden Door with Steel Reinforcement, Keyed Lock, and Spring Loaded Deluxe Latch
- Standard 4″ x 16″ Vent
Limited 25-Year Floor System Warranty from Bennett Building Systems for protection against separation, rot, fungal decay, and termites. Download PDF.
Limited 5-Year Workmanship and Material Warranty from Bennett Building Systems that provides 100% replacement and labor cost on LP® SmartSide® siding. Limited 50-Year Warranty from LP Business Products on substrate. Bennett exclusively uses LP® SmartSide® Paneling for all Lexington Elite Series buildings. This industry leading siding combats rotting, splitting, and delamination, and resists fungal decay, termites, chipping and buckling. Download PDF.
Limited 20-Year Warranty from Sherwin-Williams® for wood paint used on all Lexington Elite Series buildings. If this product, when applied according to label instructions to a properly prepared surface, peels or blisters within 20 years from the date of purchase, The Sherwin-Williams Company shall, upon presentation of proof of purchase to the store where the product was purchased, either replace an equivalent quantity of product sufficient to repair the peeling or blistering free of charge or refund the original purchase price. Download PDF.
Limited 40-Year Warranty from Owens Corning® from manufacturing defects that cause leakage. This includes their unique TruProtection® Warranty where 100% of the repair or replacement cost of their shingles is covered within the initial program term. This specific timeframe is determined by shingle series and structure type. Download PDF.
Limited 5-Year Factory Warranty from Bennett Building Systems against roof leaks, door and window leaks, or any issue related to defective workmanship in the assembly of the building. Download PDF.
The Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) listed is the estimated price of the Bennett Building Systems portable building that is illustrated in the “As Shown Above” section of each Product Description page. This price has been calculated based upon the size, features, and options listed and includes the delivery and set-up of the unit within 50 miles of our nearest retail location. The final installed price for a Bennett Building will depend upon the actual options selected, applicable taxes, and the location designated for the installation.