The Premier Barn And Loft delivers more standard features and the best overall value when compared to any other portable barn in its class. Choose between an all-steel, a vinyl, or an aluminum exterior. Each design comes installed with enough door access to allow you to store with ease your family’s bicycles, motorcycles, jet skis, and light ATV units.
Say goodbye to the boring backyard barn. The Premier Barn And Loft provides an excellent balance of storage capacity, style, investment quality, and functionality.
Storage Capacity to Meet Your Needs
Our 10′ x 16′ unit provides over 1300 cubic feet of storage capacity, while our largest (12’ x 36’) portable building delivers nearly 3600 cubic feet of storage capacity …equivalent to almost 500 Extra Large U-Haul Boxes.
Home Owner Association (HOA) Friendly Design
Zoning boards and HOAs often require storage buildings to closely align with the standards used by the home, in the neighborhood, or within the business campus. Bennett offers its unique “B” Lap siding design and a Vinyl exterior option to address requirements from HOA Boards or others.
Beyond the visually pleasing design, our “B” Lap” siding is comprised of 29-gauge steel, giving your building strength and durability for years to come. One look at our 2” x 6” treated plywood flooring system or our steel reinforced doors and you can tell the Bennett quality difference. We select only the finest raw materials suppliers so that we can pass on to you the most compelling product warranties in the industry. (See Warranty section).
Our Premier Series offers more standard features than any other product we sell. Depending upon the size of Premier model selected, up to 2 windows, 3 lights, and 3 electrical outlets are bundled into the unit price. Need built-in shelving, a workbench, or an access ramp? Our Premier Barn And Loft can be further customized with popular factory options or you can use your creativity after we install it at your home, to take your barn to the next level of storage function and enjoyment.
Fiberglass Door With Deadbolt
2′ x 6′ Treated Floor System
IBC – Wind Certified
Steel Roof Or Architectural Shingles
“B” Lap – Steel Siding
As Shown Above
"B" Lap Steel
- GARAGE. Includes 8′ roll-up door, 36″ door, (1) additional 22″ x 36″ white grid window. (Note: Lexington 36″ Steel In-swing door – Premier 36″ Colored Fiberglass Out-swing door.)
- 4′ PORCH. Includes 36″ door with 9-Lite window, (2) additional 22″ x 36″ white grid windows. (2) LP Columns painted with any standard siding or trim color. (Note: Lexington 36″ Steel In-swing door with 9-Lite window; Premier 36″ Colored Fiberglass Out-swing door with 9-Lite window.
- 6′ PORCH. Includes 36″ door with 9 Lite window, (2) additional 22″ x 36″ white grid windows. (2) LP Columns painted with any standard siding or trim color. (Note: Lexington 36″ Steel In-swing door with 9-Lite window; Premier 36″ Colored Fiberglass Out-swing door with 9-Lite window.)
Optional / Additional Doors:
- 36″ Fiberglass Out-swing (knob with lock, deadbolt lock, and keys)
- 48″ Cedar Brown Out-swing (only with Cedar Brown Building; knob with lock, and keys)
- 60″ Fiberglass Out-swing (n/a in Cedar Brown; knob with lock, dead bolt lock, and keys)
- 6″ x 75″ Fiberglass Double Out-swing (knob with lock, deadbolt lock, and keys)
- 6′ x 72″ 29 Gauge White Steel Rollup (10′ & 12′ wide only; includes slide lock.)
- 8′ x 72″ 29 Gauge White Steel Rollup (12′ wide with 7′ walls; includes slide lock.)
- 8′ x 80″ 29 Gauge White Steel Rollup (12′ wide with 8′ walls; includes slide lock.)
- 22″ x 36″ White Grid
- 36″ x 36″ White Grid
- 9-Lite Insert (only on Fiberglass Doors)
- A Maximum Of 3 Lights and 4 Outlets Can Be Installed Within Premier Buildings
- Non-Standard Roof Color
- Architectural Shingles
- Vented Shingle Roof
Flooring / Walls / Framing
- Sidewalls. Increase from 7′ to 8′
- Flooring. Add 12″ On Center Floor Joist; Double 5/8″ Floor Decking
- Framed Openings. Can be added for custom applications
Exterior / Accessories / Other Building Options
- Non-Standard Trim Colors
- Vinyl Shutters. (On Vinyl Units Only)
- Vinyl Shutters. (On Vinyl Units Only)
- 3-Tier Wood Shelves. 3 Wooden Tier Shelves Customized To 24″ deep by 72″ high and Extending To The Width of The Building
- Workbench. A Treated Wooden Workbench Customized to 24″ deep and Extending to The Width of The Building
- Added Loft. End / Side Gambrel Styled Units Only
- Vents. 4″ x 16″ Vent(s)
- Reflective Insulation – Bubble Wrap. Side Walls And Roof
- Entrance Ramp : A 72″ x 72″ Ramp Constructed of 2″x 6″ Pressure Treated Wood
|8′ x 8′||12′ x 12′|
|8′ x 10′||12′ x 14′|
|8′ x 12′||12′ x 16′|
|8′ x 16′||12′ x 20′|
|10′ x 10′||12′ x 24′|
|10′ x 12′||12′ x 28′|
|10′ x 14′||12′ x 30′|
|10′ x 16′||12′ x 32′|
|10′ x 20′||12′ x 36′|
|10′ x 24′|
- Runners – 2″ x 6″ Treated Runners with a 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ Dado Notch for floor joist
- Perimeter Rails – 2″ x 6″ Treated
- Floor Joists – 2″ x 6″ Treated 16″ On Center
- Fasteners – All floor joist connected to runner with #8 x 3″ screw, quantity of 4 per joist, 2′- 4″ Lag bolts runner to joist connection every 4′ of runner
- Decking – 5/8′ Treated Plywood
- Decking Fasteners – Hot Dipped Galvanized Ring Shank Nails
- Height – 7 Feet
- Bottom Plates – 2″ x 4″ #1 Southern Yellow Pine
- Studs – 2″ x 4″ #1 Southern Yellow Pine studs 24″ On Center
- Siding – 29 Gauge Steel B-Lap
- Fastener – Hex Head #8 x 3/4″ Coated Screws
- Roofing – 29 Gauge Steel Galvalume Vertical A-Panel Metal Roof (Colors Optional)
- Fastener – #8 x 1″ Coated Screws with Washers
- Framing – 2″ x 4″ “A” Truss Engineered Design
- 60″ Fiberglass Out-swing Door matching siding colors (includes threshold, door cap, knob with lock, deadbolt lock, safety chain, and keys)
- 22” x 36” White Window with Grid (additional windows available for purchase)
- Light Fixture, Outlet and Light Switch (Number Determined by Size)
- 4″ x 16″ Vents
All Steel Construction Package
- Bottom Plate: 2″ x 3″ Steel Tubing
- Uprights: 2″ x 3″ Steel Tubing Maximum 4′ On Center
- Fasteners: 1/4″- 14 x 3/4″ Self-Drilling Fasteners with Control Seal Washers
– Roof Framing & Fasteners:
- 2″ x 3″ Square Steel Tubing “A” Frame
- 1/4″- 14 x 3/4″ Self-Drilling Fasteners with Control Seal Washers
Limited 25-Year Floor System Warranty from Bennett Building Systems for protection against separation, rot, fungal decay, and termites. Download PDF.
Limited 40-Year Warranty from Owens Corning® from manufacturing defects that cause leakage. This includes their unique TruProtection® Warranty where 100% of the repair or replacement cost of their shingles is covered within the initial program term. This specific timeframe is determined by shingle series and structure type. Download PDF.
Limited 50-Year Warranty from Georgia-Pacific® on replacement materials and labor based on the terms and conditions set forth at the time of the original installation. On storage facility applications coverage continues on a prorated basis for the first-time transferees of the siding from the original purchasers. Download PDF.
Steel Siding & Trim
Consolidated Systems Inc. provides Bennett Building Systems with a Limited Manufacturer Warranty that ranges from 10 to 30 years. For their Versa-Steel® 1029 materials, a 10-Year Limited Warranty is provided on Paint Integrity (cracking, peeling, checking, or flaking), Chalking, and Color Fading. For Versa-Steel® 4029 materials, this extends to a 30-Year Limited Warranty.
Limited 5-Year Factory Warranty from Bennett Building Systems against roof leaks, door and window leaks, or any issue related to defective workmanship in the assembly of the building. Download PDF.
The Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) listed is the estimated price of the Bennett Building Systems portable building that is illustrated in the “As Shown Above” section of each Product Description page. This price has been calculated based upon the size, features, and options listed and includes the delivery and set-up of the unit within 50 miles of our nearest retail location. The final installed price for a Bennett Building will depend upon the actual options selected, applicable taxes, and the location designated for the installation.