The Premier Cabin And Front Porch delivers more standard features and the best overall value when compared to any other portable cabin in its class. Choose between an all-steel, a vinyl, or aluminum exterior. Uses for this building range from a Children’s Playhouse, TV Theatre area or pool table room, to a study area or quiet place to catch up on Facebook®.
Say goodbye to the boring backyard garage. The Premier Cabin And Front Porch provides an excellent balance of storage capacity, style, investment quality, and functionality.
Storage Capacity to Meet Your Needs
Our smallest unit (10’ x 16’) provides almost 1100 cubic feet of storage capacity, while our largest (12’ x 36’) portable building delivers nearly 3000 cubic feet of storage capacity …equivalent to over 650 of U-Haul’s Large Packing Boxes.
Home Owner Association (HOA) Friendly Design
Zoning boards and HOAs often require storage buildings to closely align with the standards used by the home, in the neighborhood, or within the business campus. Bennett offers its unique “B” Lap siding design and a Vinyl exterior option to address requirements from HOA Boards or others.
Beyond the visually pleasing design, our “B” Lap” siding is comprised of 29-gauge steel, giving your building strength and durability for years to come. One look at our 2” x 6” treated plywood flooring system or our fiberglass door with deadbolt and you can tell the Bennett quality difference. We select only the finest raw materials suppliers so that we can pass on to you the most compelling product warranties in the industry. (See Warranty section).
Our Premier Series offers more standard features than any other product we sell. Depending upon the size of Premier model selected, up to 4 windows, 3 lights, and 2 electrical outlets are bundled into the unit price. Need built-in shelving, a workbench, or an access ramp? Our Premier Cabin And Front Porch can be further customized with popular factory options or you can use your creativity after we install it at your home, to complete your vision of the perfect Playhouse, Man-Cave, or Hobby Hut.
Fiberglass Door With Deadbolt
2′ x 6′ Treated Floor System
IBC – Wind Certified
Steel Roof Or Architectural Shingles
“B” Lap – Steel Siding
As Shown Above
"B" Lap Steel
Optional / Additional Doors in Lieu of Standard:
- 3′ Fiberglass* Outswing Door
- 5′ Fiberglass* Outswing Door
- 6′ Fiberglass* Outswing Double-Door
- 6′ x 6′ Roll Up Door (8′, 10′ & 12′ wide buildings)
- 8′ x 6′ Roll Up Door (12′ wide buildings)
- 8′ x 80″ Roll Up Door (12′ wide and 8′ side height)
*9-Lite Insert Is An Option For This Door
- 12” On Center Floor Joist
- Treated 3/4” Tongue & Groove Plywood
8 Foot Walls
- On Utility Style Units Only
Reflective Insulation – Bubble Wrap
- Side Walls And Roof
- Pricing For Openings: < 4′ x 6′ and > 4′ x 6′ (custom opening – e.g. customer supplied/installed AC unit, doors, or windows)
- A Maximum Of 3 Lights and 4 Outlets Can Be Installed Within Premier Buildings
- 4″ x 16″ Vent(s)
- End / Side Gambrel Styled Units Only
- Additional Windows
3-Tier Wood Shelves
- 3 Wooden Tier Shelves Customized To 24″ deep by 72″ high and Extending To The Width of The Building
- A Treated Wooden Workbench Customized to 24″ deep and Extending to The Width of The Building
- A 72″ x 72″ Ramp Constructed of 2″x 6″ Pressure Treated Wood
All Steel Construction Package
- Bottom Plate: 2″ x 3″ Square Steel Tubing
- Uprights: 2″ x 3″ Steel Tubing Maximum 4′ On Center
- Fasteners: 1/4″- 14 x 3/4″ Self-Drilling Fasteners with Control Seal Washers
– Roof Framing:
- 2″ x 3″ Square Steel Tubing “A” Frame
– Roof Fasteners:
- 1/4″- 14 x 3/4″ Self-Drilling Fasteners with Control Seal Washers
- Runners – 4″ x 6″ Treated Runners with a 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ Dado Notch for floor joist
- Perimeter Rails – 2″ x 6″ Treated
- Floor Joists – 2″ x 6″ Treated 16″ On Center
- Fasteners – All floor joist connected to runner with #8 x 3″ screw, quantity of 4 per joist, 2′- 4″ Lag bolts runner to joist connection every 4′ of runner
- Decking – 5/8′ Treated Plywood
- Decking Fasteners – Hot Dipped Galvanized Ring Shank Nails
- Top/Bottom Plates – 2″ x 4″ #1 Southern Yellow Pine
- Studs – 2″ x 4″ #1 Southern Yellow Pine studs 24″ On Center
- Siding – 29 Gauge Steel B-Lap (Patent Pending)
- Fastener – Hex Head #8 x 3/4″ Coated Screws
- Roofing – 29 Gauge Steel Galvalume Vertical A-Panel Metal Roof (Colors Optional)
- Fastener – #8 x 1″ Coated Screws with Washers
- Framing Options:
-2″ x 6″ #2 Southern Yellow Pine “A” Truss rafter with 2″ x 4″ #1 Southern Yellow Pine top purlins where required by engineering design.
-2″ x 4″ “A” Truss
- (1) 48″ x 75″ Fiberglass Outswing Door matching siding colors (includes threshold, door cap, knob with lock and safety chain)
- 18” x 27” and 24” x 36” Flush Mount Mill Finished Windows (additional windows available upon request)
- Light Fixture, Outlet and Light Switch (Number Determined by Size)
- Standard 4″ x 16″ Vent
Limited 25-Year Floor System Warranty from Bennett Building Systems for protection against separation, rot, fungal decay, and termites. Download PDF.
Limited 40-Year Warranty from Owens Corning® from manufacturing defects that cause leakage. This includes their unique TruProtection® Warranty where 100% of the repair or replacement cost of their shingles is covered within the initial program term. This specific timeframe is determined by shingle series and structure type. Download PDF.
Limited 50-Year Warranty from Georgia-Pacific® on replacement materials and labor based on the terms and conditions set forth at the time of the original installation. On storage facility applications coverage continues on a prorated basis for the first-time transferees of the siding from the original purchasers. Download PDF.
Steel Siding & Trim
Consolidated Systems Inc. provides Bennett Building Systems with a Limited Manufacturer Warranty that ranges from 10 to 30 years. For their Versa-Steel® 1029 materials, a 10-Year Limited Warranty is provided on Paint Integrity (cracking, peeling, checking, or flaking), Chalking, and Color Fading. For Versa-Steel® 4029 materials, this extends to a 30-Year Limited Warranty.
Limited 5-Year Factory Warranty from Bennett Building Systems against roof leaks, door and window leaks, or any issue related to defective workmanship in the assembly of the building. Download PDF.
The Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) listed is the estimated price of the Bennett Building Systems portable building that is illustrated in the “As Shown Above” section of each Product Description page. This price has been calculated based upon the size, features, and options listed and includes the delivery and set-up of the unit within 50 miles of our nearest retail location. The final installed price for a Bennett Building will depend upon the actual options selected, applicable taxes, and the location designated for the installation.
Rent-to-Own Pricing Disclaimer
As low as $148 per month
The Rent To Own (RTO) monthly payment listed is based upon the total cost for the Bennett Building Systems portable building that is illustrated in the “As Shown Above” section of each Product Description page. Assumptions used included a 48-month financing period and a 1 month down payment applied for delivery. A final rate will be calculated based upon any additional options selected, applicable taxes, RTO term, and actual down payment amount applied.